Join us for an evening out with other local business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and career-minded professionals between Tuesday, June 28th at Amandine.
Experience networking like never before! Network After Work, a leader in networking events, has changed the art of networking. With access to numerous in-person networking events, virtual networking events and live workshops each month, the opportunity to connect with the people you need just became that much easier. Learn and grow the skills you need through monthly workshops. Once in the community, you can even go back to learn from past workshops.
- When: Tuesday, June 28th | 6-8pm
- Where: Amandine | 235 1st Street, Los Altos, CA, 94022
There’s no reason to not be a part of the conversation with local business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and career-minded professionals who can take your career to the next level!
We encourage you to invite your friends and colleagues! All are welcome to attend, whether you’re a seasoned pro-networker or are just getting started!
Why Should I Attend?
- Increase your brand’s visibility
- Meet Experts and Leaders Face to Face
- Build relationships with like-minded people
- Keep up with current trends
- Have FUN!
What industries can I expect to meet?
Our events are not limited to one type of industry, you can expect to see an array of industries throughout the event including but not limited to
- Marketing / Advertising
- Retail/Consumer Goods
- AND MORE!
Not a Member?
Become a part of one of the largest networking groups with over 100,00 attendees per year that is dedicated to providing high quality connections across the country. Whether you are networking to polish your self presentation skills, create brand awareness for your business, or help you build a strong network of like-minded individuals, Network After Work is the place for YOU.
By becoming a member for less than $4 a month you get exclusive access to:
- 12+ in-person monthly networking events
- Access to the private online community
- Complimentary ticket to any live chat, summit, webinar, or virtual networking event
- Access to over 75 past workshops
- Access to free resources and presentations
- Exclusive LIVE Q&A Events with thought leaders
- Priority customer service support
Network After Work's Membership Gives You the Opportunity to:
- Connect with people at all levels
- Learn and grow your current skills
- Meet new, like-minded business professionals
- Exchange ideas
- Explore partnerships and business collaborations
To prepare for a safe and enjoyable experience Network After Work has the health and safety of our guests in mind at all times and has put the following Covid-19 protocols in place to ensure a contactless and safe event
- We will follow the city of San Jose's guidelines and recommendations
- Masks will not be required if you're fully vaccinated; masks are encouraged if you aren't or if you're more comfortable with one on
- We will have hand sanitizer available for use at the welcome table
Note: The following is allowed in lieu of handshaking: waving, head nods, elbow bump, thumbs up!